Onsite fingerprinting for all your TSA needs, including Flight Training Security Program (formerly AFSP)!
Start the process at https://secure.natacs.aero/ftsp/registration/index.asp, then reach out to us at email@example.com to set up your appointment time.
Alien Flight School Fingerprinting: Flight school candidates -- The following steps are required PRIOR to scheduling your fingerprint appointment:
- You must pay for the fingerprint in advance and print the following documents to bring with you to your appointment:
- Once you have paid for and printed the above mentioned documents, you may email the Fingerprinting Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your appointment request email, please provide the following information:
- You will receive an email response with the date and time of your appointment. Please note: AFSP Fingerprint appointment are based on availability.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and provide the above mentioned printed documents along with the following forms of ID:
- PLEASE NOTE: Failure to arrive to your appointment on time, failure to provide the required printed documents, and/or present the required identifications will result in your appointment being rescheduled for the next available fingerprinting day.
- Your appointment may take 15-30 minutes to be completed.